Sunday 23 September 2012

A QUESTION

It was a lovely day in my friend's house, She said to her hubby, My friend called n said she saw you at this place on your way back from work this evening, And he goes oh really, So if i was doing something bad she would have caught me and told you.
We all laughed. I then said to my friend, That's bad ooooo...So if your hubby was with a girl na so problem for don start, Besides within concern your friend. That seem to have shocked my friend. She said Candy if you see my hubby somewhere with a babe, So you won't tell me. Instantly i  said NO.
I said wait o, If i see your hubby with a babe, would you want me to tell you. She said yes. As my friend that's what i expect you to do, Cos if i see your hubby with a babe, I will call you and tell you..........I shouted abeg oooo no tell me, I no send u message. We  laughed.
I had the  same conversation with my elder sister and asked her the same thing, If i see your hubby with a babe do you expect me to come tell you. She said yes...Her hubby even said ofcos, If i see him with a babe, I should tell him to better confess to his wife as in give him an ultimatum if he doesn't meet up, Then am allowed to tell his wife.
Me i told them i cant oooo....If i see her hubby with a girl, I will act  like i didn't see nothing and mind my own business cos i don't want to be the one pegged as madam home breaker.
My question for today is am i wrong or right?
If you see your friend's hubby with a girl, Will you tell your friend?
If you see your sister's hubby with a babe, Will you tell?



10 comments:

  1. Your a bad friend...if u dont tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat do u mean bad friend....As long as they are married, its none of ur biz..As for me i wont tell....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i rather stay out of peoples affairs.i dont see how my telling my friend dat i saw her hubby wit a girl is gonna help..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a bad friend...and bad sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DD why won't you tell your friend or your sister?

    You no be normal person

    Jennifer W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why would she tell........Its called staying out of people's affairs ..besides wat will you gain...the friend will fight with her hubby,and den settle 2mao..were does that leave DD.......She wont be comfortable going back to her friends place..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha....You guys should give me a break, Am entitled to my own opinion...I just dont get involved in other people's business...

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stitch in time saves nine. You better learn to tell o.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this?