Friday 23 November 2012

Men and move in with me.

Been busy as hell, and have not had time to blog and blog spot has been deleting blogs lately and mine was deleted but no fear, i simply re-activated fast fast.......Anyways am back for now....

Yah Men and move in with me........Dat's all i hear this days. I wonder what happened to Marriage.
Guys are so comfortable with a girl moving in with them, in fact they hand out the offer, thinking they are doing you a favor.

Ohhh baby why are you always coming and going, why don't you move in, Its easy for you to go to work from my place, We get to spend more time together, It shows your my serious girlfriend blah blah blah.

I swear we ladies will be over the moon, chatting to other babes about how serious your bf is, how he loves you, yadi yadi yadi............

Omo na how them wan turn you to better housemaid be that......Steady sex, and free of charge too, steady cleaning, cooking, washing, cooking for him friend and cleaning after them etc.....After everything they get tired of you and dump your old ass....Kai some men shaaa

So now when i hear move in with me, I smile, shake my head and advice him to head to my village and if his looking for a housemaid then go and get one, if you need free steady sex men move far from me...simple...heheehhehee

Abeg ladies when you hear move in with me please look and think twice cos move in with me are time wasters...








2 comments:

  1. hahhahahhaaa.........Nice one...Where have you been.always looking at your blog hoping you have written something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, another kolo blogger just like me, saying the truth.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this?