Saturday 29 December 2012

LOVE AND OTHER THINGS

Finally Christmas has come and gone, We all saw a reason to drink more alcohol  and eat more than usual. I for one had too many to drink and eat that i thought i was gonna explode...But hey am still here.

Anyways a friend of mine came to me with her ''big'' problem..I call it LOVE AND OTHER THINGS.

How do you cope with the downsides of people you love. How best to deal or approach issues concerning your partner or friends.

In as much as i have a blunt tongue, I feel for people ohhh, So telling them they have this problem or that problem is hard for me and it doesn't mean am a bad friend.

OK my friend told me her boyfriend has Halitosis , Me i call am MO(mouth odour)  In case you don 't know what it means. Anyways she doesn't know how to deal with it or tell him.

While others were dishing out advice like tell him, Buy him mouth wash and toothpaste(like he didn't have or wasn't using one), Me as a ''good friend'' i tell am say, simply book an appointment with a dentist for herself, Get her BF to go with her, When she's inside she should simply tell the dentist what the problem is and get the dentist to have a look at the BF's mouth, All in the name of promo...2 for the price of 1....LMAO

Went out on a date with a guy who had BO(body odour), Omo when i perceived the 1st ''scent'' i had to take off ohh, Me that loves to cuddle, Should now do bear with me....Well yours truly sent the guy a set of body wash,shaving cream, deodorant and perfume the next day...Am such an Angel..*winks*....

Anyways my friend has to take heart for not looking and perceiving well before dating....

Still on other matters, Thanks to everyone who reads my Blog. I feel good when i check my overview and see that at least 35/30 people check my Blog every day and the emails i get as well....yah me..*dancing*

I wish you guys a Happy New Year....







1 comment:

What are your thoughts on this?