Saturday 13 April 2013

THE ROAD TO RELATIONSHIPS

Hey, sorry i have not written in awhile, been busy and less inspiration this days. But lately something got me thinking. This guy who is liking me, was going on about love, blah blah.....and i told him something that he thought was weird. I asked him what church he attends (lol ) and where he was from.....He was shocked...I can't blame him anyways...

I told him relationships have gone beyond i love you, you have money etc. I may be wrong ohhh........But i think there are a lot of things to consider before going into a relationship.....

Anyways this is my own opinion. I rather date a guy who attends the same church as me, to save us a lot time and stress.....Am a catholic and marrying a none catholic na war...and putting a man through that kinda stress isn't fun..But if his ready, wahala no dey.

I have to date someone who is from my state or two states close to mine. I have a cousin who is from delta and went to the north to pick wife...men my uncle who is a chief said he ain't going anywhere ohhhhh.....He can't carry other chiefs from his place,load them up in a bus or car and start travelling for 10hours all in the name of marriage....lol......His son ended up breaking up with the girl...I won't lie, me i felt where my uncle was coming from.

I won't go and locate one guy that is from one far place then make his family travel 7hrs to come and marry me, then do another 7hrs back home...No na.....I rather stay close to home jor

I just feel relationships have gone past you make me laugh and i love you......I just feel we need to start putting other things into consideration, so that our future is a little stress free.

I don't see why two people should go ahead and marry when their parents are not in support of it.
I don't see why i should go ahead and marry a guy, when his mother clearly hates or dislikes me.

I can go on and on, but hey am only saying what i know..

People really shouldn't rush into relationships or marriage..If there are any issues, try and sort them 1st before going a step further...If your boyfriends mother doesn't like you from the beginning, and you try to make an effort to make her like you, and it doesn't work..Abeg move on before its too late....

Anyways everybody and their own.....Have a good weekend...





No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this?