Thursday 30 August 2012

IS THERE A MR/MISS RIGHT

Back in the days relationships made a lot of sense, people were with each other because they had a connection, It felt right and most guys did their best to fight for the girl and the relationship(P.JAY knows what am talking about).
There was something called TOASTING/CHASING na haba...What happened to that?..*Question to guys*
I had a guy who pursed me then from 100l to 400l kai, Now a guy talks to you today, You form small, The guy don squeeze face waka saying after all babes full everywhere...
A woman is allowed to form na, and not give in instantly *Wish i could take my own advice*
Now we have all made a mockery of relationships..*sad face*
Am still an old fashion girl ooooo, I believe a man should toast, chase, woo a woman, buy her little gifts, open the door for her, take her for a drink then drop her off with a peck Gbam..
Don't say see this one she's dreaming...am not.
I had a guy like that, but what did i do, I let him go thinking he was a mumu and bad guys were the main thing..
But now, a guy talks to a girl, fear no go let her form plenty or at all sef all in the name of "i don't want to lose him"
So is there a thing like his my Mr right or she's my Miss right.
People are together this days for different reasons, People get married for different reasons.
A guy told me he cant marry me if i don't have a job....See me see Wahala.
Shouldn't he be thinking of marrying me because he thinks am his missing rib ehhhhhhh.
She takes my breath away, He makes me smile, I cant live without him/her......Are all this crap made up or real..Are they fantasies we created from watching Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella etc while growing up.
Do we marry someone because we have been with them for 2years or 5years, because they know you, and you tell yourself love will grow with time, how about hatred, that grows too.
Don't you think people cheat because they are not crazily in love with their partners....*That's another topic*
Call me crazy, a dreamer, foolish but i believe in the right person.
I need to know that a man is my Mr right and he fits me perfectly..That's what i call DESTINY.


2 comments:

  1. That's so right majority of marriages are based on different reasons, but to me oooo, compatibility is key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... People marry for different reasons. And even if u marry someone you are head over heels in love with, you still have to work the marriage to make it work!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this?