Saturday 9 February 2013

100%

In bed with my laptop, sneezing and coughing, with swollen eyes. Terrible flu, but hey that can't stop me from writing.

Someone posted a picture with some writing in this group am in on my blackberry messenger. It says ''sometimes you meet a person and you just click-you're comfortable with them, and you don't have to pretend to be anyone or anything''

Men this had a lot of argument, comments. Some said oh bearing it all isn't good, you need to pretend and let the person find out stuff as time goes on, Others said yah i agree being yourself is the best. Moi was among the ones who agreed ohh..Trust me

One of the hardest thing in my social life is starting a new relationship, its so damn hard to understand someone or getting someone to understand you. Sometimes you have to explain why you do this and do that, why am like this, why am not like that...etc..Its scary to me.

So i always end up back or sticking around my ex's even thou there's no future for us,but then i don't have to explain myself to them cos they know me already.

When you hear this couple have only known each other for just 3 months and they are married...I wonder!!!!
It's either they are 100% comfortable with each others excesses or they bloody well don't know what they getting into.

I believe in 100% not 99.9%. Couples have to be 100% comfortable with each other. Be able to put up with each others bad habits, moods etc.

Am one of the most impatient people i know, so me settling for 99% in a man, my habits will drive that man crazy.

One of my sister's hubby, when he eats i swear i just wanna kill him, or hit him with something..He chews so loud, burps so loud. But my sister doesn't mind. That's a man who has found his 100%.

I have horrible habits and only 100% man can put up with it. I love to call my bad habits ''multi tasking''...When i use the toilet i spend tops an hour there just chilling..I take my food,drink and book to the toilet and have a poo....Only 100% man will think its gross, get use to it but still love me.

I have dated guys who can't smell my cheesy feet, doesn't mean they are bad guys ohh, but i like a man who won't mind smelling my cheesy feet.
Have dated guys who don't do public display of affection, doesn't mean they are bad, but i like a man who will kiss moi in public.
Have dated guys who will tell me off for burping in public(sometimes we can't control it na after loads of fizzy drinks), doesn't mean his bad, but me i like the one who will smile and say gross and laugh.
I know couples who can't fart in front of each other, I know couples who can't share the bathroom and toilet at the same time.

Anyways let me not expose dirty self too much. The truth is we all have bad habits, loads of mood swings, loads of up and down and we owe it to ourselves to be with someone who will get whats going on, who will stand up for you when others judge.

Finding someone who can get why you do the things you do is rare, settling for 50% or 99.9% isn't wrong as long as the thought of killing him or her doesn't cross your mind when they are being themselves but you see it as disgusting.
Settling for 50% or 99.9% isn't wrong as long as you remember you plan on spending the next 100yrs (hopefully) with them so you have to hear and see them do this things everyday and still love them.


1 comment:

  1. Always look forward to reading your blog every saturday..

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this?