Saturday 2 February 2013

SELLING YOURSELF SHORT.

Went out last night, still suffering from a hangover, so i hope am not gonna type to much.

As a woman, you must love yourself 1st, before you can beloved or give out love. 1st rule.

As a woman don't settle for less in any situation. We all deserve the best, even if some of us never get the best,we still deserve it.

This is how i understand creation, God made woman from man...He took out ribs from man and created woman..So its only normal that man look after his rib, rather than the rib looking after itself...

I use to have friends who had swollen faces every other day from better beating from there bf, and the next day you see them together again. I called one and said wait ohh, is it that you enjoy the beating, or you think you deserve the beating or you think you can't get a man that won't beat you, or you think its a normal thing and all our bf beats us too..Me i honestly don't get.

I tell my friends if i have had good and better in a guy, I should be looking for best now, not going back to good because everyone feels i should settle.

In relationships its all about giving and receiving for me, most women will disagree with me when ever i talk about money in relationship. I don't expect a man to pay my every bill, but i need to know that he can pay for it.
 People say only your hubby or father should pay for things for you..REALLY?????

I have friends who need to pay there rent, or pay one bill or the other, they go around asking for loans, worrying sick and at night you will go and meet your bf, gist, talk, laugh, sleep etc and your problem is still there...REALLY is that a relationship.

I have had times when am dead broke, salary is still far and i need to buy my travel card for the week, i will call all my sisters to lend me money, call my friends to lend me money and am in a proper relationship, i tell myself if asking my bf to pay will make the world end,let it end..as long as i get to work the next day.

Being in a relationship is like marriage, the difference is your not legally bonded. You cook for him, clean for him, take care of him, etc Only kids you haven't given him...

Like i said relationship is both giving and receiving. What works for me won't work for you and what works for you won't work me.
In a relationship if i see a nice shirt and it will suit my bf, i will buy for him.
If i get a deal for two to go to a restaurant, i will buy and take my man out.
If i like a perfume and it smells nice, i will buy for my man.
If i go see him and his house lacks food stuff, i go to the supermarket and buy all the food he needs.
If he his broke, I lend him money.
I take him to the cinema, to go have pizza, to go have a drink on my bill.

Then i expect my man to pay for my bills, because that's the kind of relationship i have with my man.
No one asked me to pay or do all this things, but i do it because i feel that's how a relationship should be, looking out for each other always and when you can.

I tell my friends, try what i do and believe me you won't come and borrow money from me, rather your man will give it to you naturally.

As a woman don't expect heaven if you can't give out heaven. And there are men out there who don't mind paying your bills, Who treats you like a proper woman, Who will accept your ideals no matter how silly it is.

A friend told me, don't be with a man who doesn't respect or listen to his parents or doesn't respect God.


P.S. if there's any error in my typing blame it on my hangover.












No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this?